Amadine for iOS / iPadOS Release Notes
The users of iOS version update it in the Store.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.3
- It is now possible to share exported graphics to various destinations, including Photos and other supported apps.
- A bug with exporting sheets has been fixed.
- System panel is now used to display the list of fonts.
- An option to export to a multi-page PDF has been added.
- The Duplicate command now inserts the copy directly over the original shape, without an offset.
- Fixed some crashes reported by our users.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.2
- Importing images from iCloud Drive now works properly.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when entering text using the floating keyboard on iPad.
- Fixed a problem where two single taps could be incorrectly interpreted as a double tap.
- Gesture highlighting has been improved.
- Minor interface corrections.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.1
- Tooltips added: Long-press an item in the Tools panel or Control bar to see its name.
- Controls in Inspector now update correctly after Undo.
- Snapping now considers anchor points as well.
- Fixed a problem where the Color Picker fails to re-draw properly after zooming.
- Minor interface and usability improvements.