What's new in Amadine v1.0.5
- Improvements in SVG import and export.
- Fixes a bug with the Make Compound Path command not working.
- Fixes export of sheets in the Mac App Store version.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.4
- Resolves a problem with the Color Picker not working properly.
- Addresses an issue where the text could draw incorrectly in the text editing mode.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.3
- When opening a document, the program now restores its latest zoom and canvas position.
- EPS files can be imported as editable vector images.
- The Effects Quality setting in the Document Settings can be used to adjust on-screen drawing quality for better performance.
- The Sheets panel now displays sheet numbers along with their names.
- Exporting of multi-sheet documents has been improved.
- The arrowhead sizes can be adjusted in a wider range.
- Invisible shapes and layers are no longer included into PDF export.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.2
- The Eraser, Scissors and Knife tool can be used with the Shift key for erasing/cutting in a straight line.
- It is now possible to change an anchor from Corner to Smooth by double-clicking on it.
- Changes in the Sheets panel: Double-click a sheet's name to change it, or next to the name to switch to that sheet.
- Changes in the Layers panel: Double-click a name to change it, or next to the name to show the shape on the canvas.
- The behavior of sliders has been improved.
- Snapping can be temporarily disabled by holding down the Cmd key when moving a shape.
- When exporting a document, the document’s name is now used instead of “Untitled”.
- Holding down the Shift key now increases or decreases a stepper’s value by 10.
- It is now possible to exit the application using Cmd+Q with the Welcome Window open.
- The SVG Fill option has been removed from Image Fill options as redundant.
- Changing stroke width with [ and ] keys now works in all drawing tools (Pen, Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Ellipse, Polygon, Star, Line, Arc).
- Newly added sheets are now centered in the window.
- In the Sheets tool, the selected sheet can be moved with the arrow keys.
- When exporting to TIFF and PNG, it is possible to choose between the transparent or white background.
- When importing from SVG, the image would shift with respect to the canvas – this has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the currently selected tool would reset to Move after switching to another application with the Cmd+Tab shortcut.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect closing of a path with the Modify > Path > Close command.
- Fixed a number of bugs related to exporting and Expand operations.
What's new in Amadine v1.0.1
- Touch Bar controls for the Arc tool have been added.
- Redesigned Touch Bar controls for the Star and Polygon tools.
- Constrained movement with Shift now uses 45 degree increments instead of 15 degree.
- Fixes some memory leaks.
- Fixes a problem where changing a slider on the Touch Bar would not update the cursor respectively.
- Other bug fixes and usability improvement.