What’s new in Amadine v1.2.5
- (macOS) Corrected memory leak problems when working with colors on macOS 12 Monterey.
- Fixed expand problems for texts with self-overlapping glyphs.
- Updated shape libraries People and Simple Icons.
What’s new in Amadine v1.2.4
New Basic Shapes Library
- New Library: Basic Shapes, containing common geometrical shapes (over 100 shapes).
- (iOS) Better compatibility with iOS/iPadOS 15.
- (macOS) Fixed pasting of vector objects from other applications via Clipboard.
- Corrected a bug with the Reset Bound Box operation for objects with color gradients.
- Other bug fixes and usability improvement.
What’s new in Amadine v1.2.3
Vector Shapes Libraries
- Vector shape libraries: 17 libraries with over 1000 shapes have been added. More will follow!
- Custom libraries: Amadine shapes can be saved into custom libraries; it is possible to import or export libraries for exchange between devices or other users.
- The Divide operation now works correctly for open paths.
- (macOS) Fixed a problem where detached panels would sometimes appear on top of other windows when Amadine is on the background.
- (iOS) In the Color panel, it is now possible to copy and paste the color’s number.
- (iOS) The eyedropper was added in the Color panel for the Recolor dialog.
What’s new in Amadine v1.2.2
- (iOS) It is now possible to rotate the canvas using the pinch gestures.
- (iOS) Corrected the problem with line thickness in the Outline Mode.
- (iOS) Increased the maximum value for the Shadow Offset effect.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
What’s new in Amadine v1.2.1
Bullets in the Lists
- It is now possible to use numbered and bulleted lists in text. In the text settings you can choose the bullet style (number, bullet or letter) and set the distance between the bullet and its text.
- The Align commands can now work with respect to the edges and center of the sheet (when there's only one object selected).
- (iOS) For precise positioning of selected object we added the Move control pad to the Geometry panel (an equivalent to keyboard arrow keys). In addition to horizontal and vertical movement, diagonal movement is also possible.
The Recolor Operation:
- Improved Saturation algorithm—monochrome colors are now brighter.
- Improved performance for duplicated groups of objects.
- Draw tool: it is now possible to draw with fills. A corresponding setting was added to the app’s Preferences.
- Lasso tool: anchor and direction points can now be manipulated — it is possible to move them or change their type.
- (iOS) Pen tool: іmprovements in the magnifying glass (when using a finger).
- Text and images can now be dragged into the program from a web browser and Photos.
- Automatic scrolling has been disabled when the Draw tool is active.
- Various interface and usability improvements.
What’s new in Amadine v1.2
- The Recolor function lets you easily make large color changes to your artwork.
- Available from Modify menu (macOS) or Appearance panel menu (iOS). Use it to change color of selected shapes by modifying their Hue, Saturation and Brightness. You can change colors manually or merge them. An option to automatically merge similar colors is also available.
- Importing of files in the AI (Adobe Illustrator) format is now possible.
- Boolean operation Divide for dividing shapes wherever the lines intersect has been added.
- (iOS) The Select Same menu commands can be used to select objects with similar properties—stroke, fill color and other.
- A button for removing selected anchor points added to the toolbar.
- Double-clicking an anchor point toggles its type between Corner and Smooth.
- Clicking a Direction point with the Shift or Opt key removes the corresponding Direction line.
- In the Edit Segments by Dragging mode, it is now possible to constrain movement by holding the Shift key (holding down a finger on iOS).
- Entering the Isolation Mode by double-clicking is possible again.
- Clicking a Direction point with the Shift or Opt key (with the one or two fingers held down on iOS) removes the corresponding Direction line.
- (iOS) Added magnifying glass for the Eyedropper tool.
- When moving or duplicating sheets, locked objects are now moved as well (if the Move Artwork with Sheet option is enabled).
- Fixed the problem when changing the guides color in Settings would take no effect.
- Changes in the Pencil Pressure profile: Variation and Accuracy settings are now remembered. The default values are set to 60% and 30% respectively.
- Better raster effects performance.
- (macOS) The default font changed to Helvetica.
- Other bug fixes and usability improvement.